Does your company have a CRM solution, but still suffers from disorganized processes?
Technology gives businesses the opportunity to reduce stress caused by manual paperwork and the use of multiple systems. Unfortunately, people are often reluctant to change and new “processes” can shock a company’s structure. Software solutions may be perceived as unnecessary and in order to adopt a successful Salesforce implementation, employees need proper training.
Don’t waste time, money and energy in a software solution that you aren’t fully leveraging; help your company ease into a digital transformation.
The Top Three Ways You Can Help Get Employees Onboard with Salesforce Training
- Create a structured approach to clear confusion, feature functionality and break down any barriers.
- Pave the way by empathizing with individual users and show them how to fully utilize the platform to obtain the best possible value from your Salesforce investment.
- Have a management support system excite the “super users” to become mentors to the ones that are struggling.
Lack of Salesforce Training for Your Team, is the Number One Barrier to Successful User Adoption.
A customized program holds everyone accountable so you can have a successful Salesforce implementation. If an employee doesn’t see the value of the platform, then the company’s goals to save time and be more productive will not be reached. A support system clears confusion and boosts training. When you help employees by providing proper Salesforce training, your company as a whole will get more accustomed to the system.
When a Company Undergoes a Digital Transformation, Key Team Members Need Be Involved Throughout Each Phase
- Team members should be interviewed to see how their objectives can be aligned with your instance.
- Employees also need to be guided throughout all sprints of the first few projects for support and advocacy.
Are you using your Salesforce instance to its maximum potential?
Measure Your User Success
- Develop custom metrics to monitor as well as manage user adoption and link application usage to your overall business goals.
- Seeking out the right implementation partner that can make all the difference!
Hasler Solutions is a Silver Salesforce Consulting Partner that specializes in Salesforce training. If you are ready to align your team and give them the proper training they need to be more efficient inside of Salesforce, contact Hasler Solutions to discover cover how we can guide your team and create total team alliance.